$80,000 - $95,000
- The Manufacturing Engineer will monitor unit performance by tracking key process indicators (KPI’s) and key operating parameters (KOP’s).
- Maintenance of performance tracking tools to include set point or target changes.
- Provide technical support to Operations to help troubleshoot, investigate, and recommend solutions to any package and/or packaging equipment design related issue.
- Develops packaging and warehouse related SOP’s and work instructions. Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have a BS degree with Mechanical or Chemical Engineering major.
- Minimum of 3 years chemical manufacturing experience.
- Relevant improvement experience such as Lean Six Sigma, or related methodologies.
- Experience with Solids Material Handling and Product Packaging a strong plus. Experience with bulk, bag, box and supersack packages and packaging equipment a strong plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.