$80,000 - $95,000
- The Packaging Production Engineer will evaluate and recommend cost effective and capable packaging equipment solutions and warehouse operations to drive improvements for existing and new products and processes.
- Monitor unit performance by tracking key process indicators (KPI’s) and key operating parameters (KOP’s).
- Maintenance of performance tracking tools to include set point or target changes.
- Provide technical support to Operations to help troubleshoot, investigate, and recommend solutions to any package and/or packaging equipment design related issue. Will become SME to develop packaging/package designs from concept to final implementation.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K
- The Packaging Production Engineer will have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical engineering major.
- 5+ years chemical manufacturing experience. Experience with solids material handling and product packaging.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.