$90,000 - $120,000
- The Manufacturing Cost Engineer will coordinate and lead all manufacturing feasibility studies related to new business activities or engineering design changes on existing production parts.
- Obtain all necessary information from sales, operations, purchasing, new product development, program launch and finance to develop cost estimates and manufacturing processes for each opportunity.
- Partner with the cross functional team to prioritize work and establish a gated process whereby each pursuit is funneled through a cross functional workstream that enables us to quote new business within a pre-established delegation of authority.
- Ensure proper capacity analysis performed on existing or new equipment that will be utilized for each opportunity.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Manufacturing Cost Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10 + years’ experience in manufacturing, with 5 years in automotive.
- 3+ years' participating or directing manufacturing feasibility processes. Strong understanding of a manufacturing cost structure.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.