$140,000 - $160,000
- The Plant Manager is responsible for leadership of all aspects of manufacturing operations for the site.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FDA, EU and ICH regulatory requirements and the implementation of cGMP processes used in the pharmaceutical and food industries.
- Develops the annual operating plan/budgets and continuously reviews the plan compliance with respect to production, yields, and fixed costs. Answers variances from the plan.
- Works with the Operations and business leadership team to develop strategy, annual operating and other business plans.
- Manages the capital budget for the responsible location. Manages raw material, production schedules, finished product inventories and logistics of shipments.
- Conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and other manufacturing standards.
- Relocation provided. About 1 hour from Portland. $140K-$160K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering or chemistry major. 10 + years of experience within a pharmaceutical or other chemical industry adhering to cGMP practices mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 years of plant leadership experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.