$125,000 - $150,000
- The Finance Director will lead, develop and communicate the financial business strategic plan and annual budget including providing strategic analysis and procedures.
- Provide support to the Controlling function and the accounting team on financial, budgeting and reporting issues. Work closely with internal business partners to ensure proper management of costs and expenditures.
- Create the appropriate control environment, standardizing processes and ensuring information systems to deliver accounting integrity.
- Ensure company reports are analyzed and discussed with the local management team and corporate financial and operational senior management to identify key factors, and that appropriate key performance indicators are implemented.
- Build a high performing financial team through training and proper recruitment.
- Relocation provided. $125K-$150K.
- The Finance Director will have a BS or MS in Accounting or Finance.
- 10+ years experience as manager / director of finance with a global manufacturing organization. Previous experience as a Plant Controller. Strong P&L experience.
- Experience in building and developing a finance team. Experience with ERP systems.
- CMA, ACA, or CPA is desirable.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.