$90,000 - $120,000
- The Process Control Engineer is responsible for DCS (Honeywell) and PLC based control systems as well as other computer based systems, Data Historians, DCS Mapping, RTMS.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing software and hardware support.
- Manage the Operations and Capital budgets and spending for site automation systems.
- Perform technical project-based duties concerning the planning, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and integration of systems.
- Establish and maintain a 5-year plan for necessary upgrades to the DCS and control systems.
- Relocation assistance available. $90K-$120K.
- The Process Control Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- Ability to read/write programming code, CL (AM and HPM), Visual Basic Program HMI and PLC’s using either ladder logic or Sequential Function Logic.
- Other: (Spec and size control valves, size and spec either d/p or other types of flow meters (Coriolis or Mag), Electrical support up to 480V systems, VFD’s, Motors, UPS systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.