$100,000 - $120,000
- The Mechanical Project Engineer will support multiple capital projects simultaneously.
- Prepare project scope packages and formal engineering design packages for the mechanical capital projects.
- Working knowledge of industry codes such as ASME, API, ASTM, ANSI
- Manage $3M - $15M in capital projects annually.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- A BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering.
- The Mechanical Project Engineer will have 8+ years of equipment design experience in the chemical industry. 5+ years as an Mechanical Project Engineer.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.