$110,000 - $130,000
- The Plant Manager is responsible for the manufacturing facility running 24x7 with a team of 75+ employees.
- Manage production with a results-driven framework focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and company goals.
- Develops a culture which minimizes risks throughout the facility and ensures compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Sets, monitors and uses the facility KPI’s to drive efficiencies and value throughout the organization.
- Oversees the development of operational optimization projects and submits projects as necessary for review and approval. Monitors forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Manages and develops all employees.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$130K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- 10 years’ + experience in process manufacturing (chemicals, paper, plastics, food, etc.) industry. 5+ years in management.
- Strong leader who is results-driven with focus on future growth and optimization. Lean manufacturing experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.