$140,000 - $180,000
- The Sr. Project Manager will provide strategic project direction and ownership for construction and other projects in the TX area.
- Manage day-to-day cross functional project teams in support of larger sized capital projects.
- Develop and execute project scopes, estimates, safety & execution plans and schedules to be defined, negotiated, and agreed with key stakeholders, to meet defined business needs.
- Projects completed to within approved budgets, in line with corporate Accounting and Capital Efficiency procedures & principles and to negotiated schedules.
- Projects to follow chemical industry PHA requirements, and MOC processes. Minimize number of incidents due to non-compliance with Process Safety Management [PSM], contractor safety rules, and/or site safety procedures.
- Texas residents preferred. Could reside in Houston. $140K-$180K.
- The Sr. Project Manager will have a BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree with 10+ years in chemical, refinery, or related PSM plant.
- Experience managing large capital projects and management of the engineering design firm.
- Strong understanding of cost accounting systems.
- Expert knowledge and experience with the construction and installation of chemical manufacturing systems, processes and equipment.
- Must be willing to travel (up to 75% within TX).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.