$80,000 - $100,000
- The Process Control Engineer will design, test, install, and maintain automation and control systems for use in the chemical plant.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of Safety Interlock Systems (SIS) and manage control systems related capital projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Management of systems including DCS, PLC, Burner Management Systems, compressor controls, safety interlocks.
- Implement process automation and control improvement projects.
- Design, install, upgrade and maintain Safety Interlock Systems (SIS).
- Relocation provided. $80K-$100K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have 3+ years of chemical plant experience.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controllers (Logix 500/5000) and FactoryTalk HMI Platforms.
- Knowledge of major industrial networking protocols, including Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, and OPC DA/AE/HDA.
- Experience with Emerson Delta V DCS preferred.
- Functional Safety Engineer Certification, Bently Nevada and Compressor Control Systems Support experience plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.