$120,000 - $140,000
- The Production Leaderwill monitor and analyze utilities and wastewater performance. The focus will be on optimization, both for energy savings and reliability, as well as identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Leverages process and equipment design skills to provide reliable cost effective steam generation, compressed gas, and water treatment.
- Develop in-depth technology understanding of systems in the utility and wastewater treatment area.
- Relocation provided. About 1.5 hours from Mobile. $120K-$140K.
- The Production Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years of work experience in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery, or similar process industry.
- 3 + years of experience in a supervisory role supporting utilities.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.