$110,000 - $130,000
- The Sr. Project Engineer will develop project plans, manage issues and risks, drive issue resolution, direct resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintain control over projects. Adhere to company best practices following PSM and other regulations.
- Create scope documents based on approved project plans. Create detailed work breakdown structures for successful implementation strategies.
- Track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Sr. Project Engineer will have a BS degree (engineering major), a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in a chemical plant project management.
- Experience leveraging outside services in completion of engineering, procurement, and construction services.
- Thorough knowledge of project controls and cost forecasting.
- Basic estimating skills and knowledge of engineering and construction cost structure. Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.