$85,000 - $95,000
- The HSE Manager will manage the development, implementation and administration of health, safety, and environmental (EHS) programs.
- Lead and partner with management when implementing new or updated EHS prevention and compliance programs while driving employee engagement in EHS.
- Promotes a zero tolerance throughout the site and leads the team in an effort to drive HSE excellence.
- Manage execution of EHS related capital projects for the site.
- Manage site activities with regulatory agencies to verify compliance and resolve situations in the plant.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K
- The HSE Manager will have a BS degree with and engineering major.
- 5+ years of experience as an HSE Manager / Specialist in the chemical, foods, or similar process industry.
- Good environmental experience necessary.
- Willingness to do some travel within a couple of hours of Chicago.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.