$100,000 - $120,000
- The Project Manager will manage resources to successfully achieve customer deliverables and project objectives for contracted product development and technical transfer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates.
- Ensure compliance to contractual commitments: develop project plan including resources, timing and deliverables.
- Monitor KPI's including expenditures vs. budget.
- Manage and control multiple projects to meet objectives. Act as a liaison between company and customer project manager to ensure mutual agreement of contract scope and schedule.
- Drive continuous improvement of the project management process. Identify and facilitate resolution of manufacturing, supply chain, or quality issues.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or similar engineering major.
- 8-10+ years’ experience overall and ideally experience in pharmaceutical or similar cGMP industry.
- 5+ years in Project Management and experience in API process development and external customer communications. Working knowledge of biotech/pharma manufacturing operations, product and process development, and supply chain operations in a cGMP-regulated environment, including knowledge of relevant US/EU regulatory and quality.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.