$80,000 - $85,000
- The Maintenance Supervisor will lead hourly operations and maintenance employees in the performance of routine, preventive, predictive, and emergency maintenance.
- Responsible for adhering to EHS regulations.
- Maintain all plant equipment in a manner that allows production to maximize its usage through effective preventive and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Performs planning and scheduling of maintenance for entire facility.
- Identifies equipment problems and recommends replacement repair parts and installation.
- Relocation available. $80K-$85K.
- The Maintenance Supervisor will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3+ years of supervision experience in an process engineering plant (chemical preferred).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.