$110,000 - $140,000
- The Sr. Process Engineer will ensure compliance with company policy in regards to Environmental, Health and Safety.
- Provide process engineering and troubleshooting support for operation and maintenance needs of facilities.
- Provide engineering assistance for problems related to production/waste treatment process, discharge compliance and other waste situations.
- Review safety and PHA programs to ensure PSM and OSHA compliance.
- $110K-$140K. Some relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS degree (mechanical or chemical).
- At least 7 years of hands on plant/facility engineering experience in chemicals, refining, waste water, hazardous waste, utilities, etc.
- Should posses in depth knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines with solid design engineering experience in the waste industry or related, utilizing various treatment technologies (a plus).
- Would like to see a good combination of process engineering and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.