$100,000 - $120,000
- The Maintenance & Reliability Manager leads the reliability engineering program and maintenance process.
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget, direct and indirect reports, total maintenance productivity and reinforcing a lean culture. Interface and coordinate with other members of the plant leadership team to enable the achievement of performance goals and growth.
- Champions 6 six sigma initiatives; provides support and required resources to meet improvement goals.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will have a BSME and 10 years manufacturing experience related to maintenance and reliability engineering in a chemical plant.
- 5 years experience in management, preferably in union environment.
- Strong knowledge of continuous chemical manufacturing-based maintenance.
- Background experience in PSM, Six Sigma, SAP or CMMS.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.