$80,000 - $115,000
- The RF Systems Engineer setting up and operating our field test sites, as well as performing site propagation analysis, designing the network system, perform systems planning, etc.
- Will work in conjunction with the hardware, software, QA, and operational field teams and be responsible for the system integration for wireless equipment and entire LoRa networks.
- The emphasis for this position is in indoor wireless network systems primarily utilizing 802.11 Wi-Fi, and 802.14 Bluetooth/BTLE, LoRa, GPS, and additional protocols and technologies.
- You will be working primarily in our Lab environment, as well as in the field, where new technology is developed and matured into our product line.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$110K.
- The RF Systems Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years of systems integration and development in RF subscriber, home gateway, and access point products as well as end point subscriber products.
- Strong experience with at least one of the following RF technologies: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and indoor IoT technologies such as LoRa, 802.13.4 or ZigBee.
- Experience testing RF devices including BER /sensitivity measurements, transmit power/spectral mask measurements, and basic antenna pattern testing.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.