$85,000 - $100,000
- The Process Design Engineer will design, plan, coordinate, and administer process-related plant capital projects, which will improve plant performance in the areas of operations, cost reduction, quality, safety, and environmental.
- Develop and recommend improvements in manufacturing methods, layouts, and equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting process and equipment problems.
- Coordinate construction activity on plant site.
- Obtain and evaluate bids from outside contractors on project implementation and equipment procurement.
- Monitor costs of projects and provide construction management of same.
- Ensure project designs comply with appropriate construction standards (ASME, NFPA, NEC, etc.).
- Monitor and Control SHES, Costs, Schedule, and Quality of all active projects.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$100K.
- The Process Design Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 3-5+ years of project and process engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Ability to lead and participate in a team environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.