$120,000 - $150,000
- The Engineering Manager will identify and implement process improvements which result in higher throughput, improved efficiencies, recognizable cost savings and more consistent product quality.
- Will plan and direct the activities of technical specialists including process and project engineers.
- Provide a climate for continuous improvement between the plants and tracks progress through the use of key performance indicators.
- Responsible for initiating and implementing projects, activities or ideas to meet business objectives and financial and production goals.
- Improve the team's technical skill base by providing consistent, focused training to technical personnel.
- Prepare and review Capital and Expense (CAPEX) business cases, forecast project financial results, and optimize Engineering Cost of operation. Must be willing to travel.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Engineering Manager will have a BS degree (engineering major) and 8-10 years of experience in chemicals, food ingredients, paper / pulp or similar manufacturing processes.
- 5 years + supervising other engineers.
- Working knowledge of PSM, OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Demonstrated capital project management including construction experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.