$80,000 - $100,000
- The Production Engineer / Process Engineer will ensure that Area Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met consistently while driving continuous improvement. These KPI’s include outstanding safety performance, absolute environmental compliance, consistent product quality and customer satisfaction, reliable production volume and execution of the production plan, and manufacturing cost control.
- Demonstrate leadership in driving Zero-incident safety culture by engaging
- Function as technical resource in developing PHA’s and MOC’s.
- Coordinate with Maintenance/Reliability to schedule and execute outages safely and efficiently.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$100K
- A BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Production Engineer / Process Engineer in a chemical plant.
- Familiarity with Process Flow Diagrams and P&ID’s. Ability to generate basic heat and mass balances. Knowledge of and experience with MOC and PHA processes.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.