$150,000 - $170,000
- The Engineering & Maintenance Manager is responsible for engineering, maintenance, turn-arounds, and construction service.
- As a member of the site leadership team, this person will be responsible for development and implementation of best-in-class strategies to improve overall mechanical and instrument/electrical integrity.
- Identifying, developing and implementation of corrective actions in regards to asset reliability.
- Responsible for engineering and maintenance workforce including employee and contract resources.
- Overseeing the required maintenance, modifications, and technical assurance is performed on all equipment.
- Relocation assistance provided. $150K-$170K.
- The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will have a BSME or other engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of equipment and facility maintenance experience and/or engineering in the chemical manufacturing (or similar PSM regulated) industry.
- Must possess strong leadership skills to lead, direct and develop multi-skilled maintenance and utility technicians.
- Strong track record of mentoring and developing direct reports.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.