$75,000 - $100,000
- The Software Engineer will be using C# / WPF tools to join a well established firm that builds products to assist the disabled.
- You should be a .NET developer that has written software for a hardware platform.
- The Software Engineer should have a BS degree and 2+ years working with C# & Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience with or willing to learn how to write automated tests.
- Exposure to unit testing, will unit test code as it’s built is a plus.
- Embedded systems programming (even hobby level, Arduino, Raspberry PI, etc.) is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.