$85,000 - $120,000
- The Network Security Analyst will complete tasks designed to ensure security of the organization's systems and information assets.
- Protects against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction and develops IT security policies and standards.
- Works with end users to determine needs of individual departments. Understands internet architecture and firewall configuration to protect system security.
- Authorize user access and familiar with domain structures and digital signatures.
- Ensure the sufficiency and appropriateness of security procedures, policies and safeguards as required by HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FDA, and GDPR.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$120K.
- The Network Security Analyst will have a BS degree in Computer Science (or similar) and a minimum of seven years of experience in information security.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows networking and design, security, Local and Wide Area network design.
- Experience with servers, virtualization and storage systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. No 3rd party contractors.