$100,000 - $120,000
- The Program Manager / Area Manager is responsible for successfully managing all business aspects of a 24x7 production environment.
- Problem solve and debug equipment issues that affect line uptime, efficiency and scrap.
- Handle customer issues, including preparing and presenting engineering related report outs to customers.
- Ensure that daily production and quality demands are met while developing and executing long term growth and continuous improvement strategies.
- Performance will be tracked and measured against daily and monthly Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Continuous Improvement KPIs established from the overall plant initiatives.
- Responsible for P & L on a Specific line of 50 employees.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Program Manager / Area Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major (mechanical preferred).
- Strong mechanical engineering skills with ability to solve problems on a production line quickly.
- Technical skills and knowledge of lean manufacturing processes/procedures required.
- 10 years experience in manufacturing; 5+ in automotive. 3-4 years as a Program Manager in a 24x7 production environment.
- Familiarity with proven safety programs or quality programs (i.e. Kaizen) a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of machine design principles, pneumatics, electrical, hydraulics and machine control.
- Thorough knowledge of project management techniques and tools (GANTT & PERT charts etc.), SPC and DOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.