$100,000 - $125,000
- The Engineering Manager will manage the product line engineering group to execute engineering projects that meet customer, regulatory requirements.
- Work requires application of intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Makes decisions independently on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conference to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
- Carries out complex or novel research assignment requiring development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Estimates manpower needs, schedules, and assigns work to meet completion dates.
- Review and approve group generated Engineering Documents (proposals, cost estimates, drawings, specifications, reports, etc.) and Engineering Purchase Authorizations.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$125K.
- The Engineering Manager will have a BSME and 5-10 years of experience designing electro mechanical components.
- 1-2 years of management of staff or project management will be considered.
- Aerospace experience a plus but not a must.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.