$85,000 - $100,000
- Performing electrical design from concept to completion.
- The plant Automation Engineer / Process Control Engineer is responsible for maintenance of instrumentation including Rockwell PLC.
- Lead the installation, commissioning, and operations of process automation and related projects.
- Participate in the PHA process and ensure reviews are performed in compliance with corporate and regulatory standards, including Management of Change (MOC).
- Defining/monitoring/assisting in procurement of spare parts for existing equipment/new equipment.
- Relocation provided. $85K-100K.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (electrical or chemical) and at least 5 years of experience as a plant Automation Engineer / Process Control Engineer in a chemical plant.
- Automation software instrumentation specification.
- Experience including Delta V and Factory Talk Suite.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.