$120,000 - $150,000
- The Process Improvement Leader will participate with quality leaders in the development of company-wide quality processes and systems; and interaction with plant management, R&D, Sales/Marketing, and other manufacturing operations.
- Manage and implement the Quality Assurance Release processes and systems.
- Facilitate continuous improvement throughout the site, including training, communication and reporting.
- Coordinate regular reviews of current process capabilities for company products prioritized based on risk and opportunities using Six sigma tools.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Process Improvement Leader will have a BS degree with a chemistry or science major.
- 7-10 years of Quality Assurance experience in the chemical industry.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean processes required. Six Sigma Black Belt a strong plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.