$90,000 - $120,000
- The PSM Engineer will lead and support PHA’s, LOPA’s, MOC process, and project risk assessments.
- Facilitate PHA’s and LOPA’s for internal and external regulatory schedule requirements.
- Support Project Managers and site teams to deliver risk assessments.
- Work with staff to ensure effectiveness and consistency in PHA and LOPA documentation.
- The PSM Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years of PSM experience to include PHA, LOPA, SIL.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S without sponsorship.