$150,000 - $180,000
- The Engineering Manager (regional) will deliver world class EHS performance in line with the site strategy through successful implementation and management of processes and best practices.
- Lead the organization to create and maintain a safe work environment / mindset for all employees, contractors, and visitors achieving the site’s goal of zero safety and environmental incidents.
- Appoints new design authorities and design verification authorities. Ensures site maintains organizational competence for delivery of engineering standards.
- Review all proposed MOCs to ensure changes are in keeping with company and PSM requirements Establish and manage the sites asset reliability program: Work management process, Reliability-centered maintenance, contractor management, etc.
- Champion the continuous improvement of all aspects of capital project execution through application of project excellence in order to achieve or exceed Site commitments. Monitor and manage site maintenance fixed costs to ensure budget limits are achieved.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$180K.
- The Engineering Manager (regional) will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years of experience (including multi-site) as a Engineering manager with responsibility for mechanical integrity, reliability and project engineering.
- Continuously contributing and improving asset utilization and overall plant’s performance through KPI’s and effective coaching, mentoring, and training of engineering staff.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.