$80,000 - $110,000
- The E&I Engineer will provide conceptual input to electrical / instrumentation projects during the planning stages.
- Prepare equipment, instrumentation, and other electrical specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Design modifications of new and existing control systems, instrumentation, and power systems.
- Reviews assigned projects discipline deliverables for technical quality, accuracy and compliance.
- Provide electrical design (FEL and detail) for maintenance and capital projects.
- $80K-$110K. Some relocation provided.
- The E&I Engineer will have a BS or AS degree with an electrical engineering major.
- 8 years experience overall and 4+ years electrical & instrumentation design in a manufacturing plant.
- Able to do basic design engineering, IFA, and IFC packages as well as the electrical design for capital projects (FEL).
- Good working knowledge of National Electrical Codes.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.