$80,000 - $100,000
- The Maintenance & Reliability Engineer will participate and advise in the planning, budgeting, design, installation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, database history management, performance evaluation, repair, and maintenance of all mechanical equipment in the plant; alteration and improvement of mechanical equipment, machines, tools, buildings by capital project.
- Assist/advise other technical team members in troubleshooting day-to-day plant problems.
- Coordinate plant preventive & predictive maintenance programs. Assist in developing the annual budget Assist in planning and running the plant turnarounds, shutdowns, and special projects.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$100K.
- The Maintenance & Reliability Engineer will have a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing plant or other, similar PSM regulated environment.
- Experience with rotating equipment and equipment reliability practices (vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, and condition monitoring).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.