$130,000 - $140,000
- The GM will create a culture that aggressively pursues an injury free workplace.
- Work with company resources to integrate operational excellence into the daily management practices of the facility.
- Ensure company is recognized as a community partner by fulfilling obligations to employees, government agencies, and community stakeholders.
- Assisting with development of and delivering against operational budgets.
- Identify improvement opportunities, provide solutions, and implement changes that eliminate waste from the manufacturing process.
- Routine forecasting of raw material needs, production volumes, and spend. Travel 10-25%.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$140K.
- The GM will have a BS or MS with an engineering major and 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in continuous chemical manufacturing responsibilities.
- 5+ years in management at an executive level.
- Experience engaging stakeholders at all levels, within and outside an organization.
- Demonstrated experience in resolving gaps with both human systems and management systems within the constraints of the business plan. Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, reliability centered maintenance, engineering, etc.).
- Prior responsibility for Process Safety Management (PSM) covered operations preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.