$120,000 - $150,000
- The Maintenance & Reliability Engineer will maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of all production related manufacturing equipment and processes required to manufacture a high quality product in a repeatable and cost effective manner.
- Manage capital projects, direct the activities or project engineers and other leads, and develop Engineering / Project Management, Process and Technology standardizations.
- Recommend and provide leadership support for the implementation of new process improvement projects related to safety, Plant Reliability, process effectiveness, and cost utilization improvement systems/tools such as Six Sigma, Lean and 5S.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Maintenance & Reliability Engineer will have a BS degree with an Engineering major (mechanical, chemical or electrical).
- 10+ years maintenance & reliability engineering experience in chemical manufacturing industry plus progressive supervisory experience.
- Experience developing and managing capital improvement projects. Travel 50%+.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.