$130,000 - $170,000
- The I&E Engineer will maintain and improve the reliability of the site's I&E systems.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day technical issues, project support, and execute the long-term reliability strategy.
- Serve as a resource and conduit to share best practices and leverage operating improvement opportunities across the site and company.
- Provide technical support / expertise within your discipline in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets and modification of existing assets to minimize life cycle cost and maximize asset availability.
- Manage the multi-year reliability plan. Lead or serve on RCA/RCFA investigation teams.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$170K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BS Electrical Engineering.
- 8+ Years of Instrumentation experience in a chemical plant.
- Instrumentation and measurement technology, Low voltage power distribution and controls, Safety Instrumented System specification, design, and implementation, PLC maintenance and programming, Analyzers and sample systems & Failure analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NIC, NESC, and NFPA 70B and 70E.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.