$140,000 - $170,000
- The Turnaround Manger leads and directs all preparation, planning, execution, and closure activities for turnaround assignments in the United States.
- Leads the Turnaround Management Team for each assigned turnaround to support, facilitate, and implement the front-end loading, planning, execution, and closure of the turnaround in accordance with the objectives established in the turnaround premise statement and within the approved cost and schedule.
- Manages the Turnaround Core Team and Turnaround Execution Team for each assigned turnaround to timely complete activities and deliverables. Develops funding requests and secures approval for assigned turnarounds.
- Regularly communicates status, key performance indicators, and both leading and lagging performance metrics for each assigned turnaround to site and corporate leadership.
- Supports turnaround process standardization and improvement through participation in technical networks and cross-functional projects as requested.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$170K.
- The Turnaround Manager will have a BS or MS degree in engineering or construction management.
- 10 + years of experience in a process plant or comparable environment is required.
- Prior maintenance turnaround experience strongly preferred for degreed candidates.
- Experience leading or managing large, complex projects covering multiple technical disciplines is required.
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.