$110,000 - $125,000
- The Mechanical Engineer will provide overall leadership for all activities related to the site's maintenance program.
- Maintenance support, mechanical integrity program, reliability, troubleshooting, MOC reviews, PHA's and PSSR's, equipment inspections, piping, parts, etc.
- Technical Support; NFPA reviews, defining projects, recommending improvements.
- Coordinate and implement PM activities with maintenance to minimize maintenance cost and downtime. Maintains PM system. Identify high maintenance cost equipment, identify root cause and evaluate cost/benefit of corrective action(s).
- Relocation provided. $110K-$125K
- A BS in Mechanical Engineering (other engineering major considered.
- 10+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer or Reliability Engineer in a chemical plant or refinery.
- Ability to remain objective and make decisions consistent with the best interest of the business.
- Strong background in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.