$120,000 - $150,000
- The Process Control Engineer will develop and provide support for basic process control applications using basic application engineering skills such as point configuration, loop tuning, and identification of process dynamics.
- Maintain and modify existing process control applications and operator interfaces Identify and develop new control schemes to increase process safety, operability, and profitability.
- Provide process control support during project development, installation, and startup Participate actively on unit operating team including molecule management, unit trouble-shooting and incident investigations.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Control Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering and 10+ years’ of experience in advanced process controls.
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory and advanced controls of manufacturing processes.
- Experience with DMC and/or Real-Time Optimizer. Knowledge of Honeywell TDC 3000 process control system required.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.