$80,000 - $125,000
- The I&E Engineer will maintain and improve the reliability of the site Analyzer system.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day technical issues, project support, and execute the long-term reliability strategy. Evaluate and improve analyzer availability and reliability.
- Manage the multi-year reliability plan. Lead or serve on RCA/RCFA investigation teams. Develop detailed scope of work for projects. Read P&IDs, Loop sheets, and three-line drawings.
- No relocation provided. $80K-$125.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BS Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ Years of Instrumentation experience in a chemical plant.
- Analyzer experience desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NIC, NESC, and NFPA 70B and 70E.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.