$100,000 - $120,000
- The Quality Manager will establish goals & objectives for the quality department including: development and implementation of food safety programs.
- Ensure delivery of safe, quality products with minimization of risk.
- Carry out food safety and quality assessment including validations of manufacturing processes, HACCP/FSMA Food safety plans, food quality plans, environmental, microbiological monitoring programs and finished product testing, hygiene and sanitation programs.
- Ensure food safety and quality individual and departmental capabilities including hiring, on-boarding, training, and other growth and developmental opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and drive continuous improvement in internal GMP, Food Safety and Quality Management systems audits.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Quality Manager will have a BS degree in Chemistry, Biochemical, Biology, Microbiology, Food Science or similar.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on management or supervisory experience in quality and lab area in food or related industry.
- Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, & Food Safety, hygiene & sanitation procedures, safety requirements, food manufacturing regulations (USDA, FDA), GMP.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.