$110,000 - $135,000
- The Continuous Improvement Manager will support site Lean & Six Sigma projects in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the site project identification process from a CI standpoint.
- Identify knowledge gaps within organization, recommend programs as needed to build needed knowledge.
- Define and conduct complex improvement project teams as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project following LSS methodology and criteria.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$135K.
- The Continuous Improvement Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience leading and facilitating continuous improvement initiatives in a manufacturing or logistics environment; chemical industry preferred.
- Proven proficiency in Lean problem solving, root cause and waste reducing tools, processes, and concepts.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.