$110,000 - $130,000
- The Production Manager will provide day-to-day leadership and overall guidance to the production staff and ensure high standards of safety and environmental performance while delivering against production cost, quality and schedule objectives.
- Become a technology expert on the company processes by working closely with technology experts to learn the plant process and equipment.
- Manage production team to ensure production is completed to meet business requirements.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree with an Engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 10+ years of experience in chemical plant production experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements of PSM (OSHA 1910.119)
- Experience with major plant shutdowns, turnarounds, and start-ups.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.