$90,000 - $105,000
- The Quality Assurance Manager will participate with quality leaders in the development of company-wide quality processes and systems; and interaction with plant management, R&D, Sales/Marketing, and other manufacturing operations.
- Manage and implement the Quality Assurance Release processes and systems.
- Facilitate continuous improvement throughout the site, including training, communication and reporting.
- Lead the HACCP program including annual reviews. Reviews and documentation are part of the MOC process.
- Responsible for conducting food safety inspections and in-depth internal audits for compliance and reporting the findings to management.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$105K.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will have a BS degree with a chemistry or science major.
- 7-10 years of Quality Assurance experience in food, pharma, biotech, API plant environments and 3+ years QA Leadership.
- Knowledge of FDA, GMP compliance HACCP and auditing certification required.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.