$90,000 - $115,000
- The Maintenance Manager will manage all maintenance operations including preventative, predictive, reliability improvement, and emergency repairs and maintenance of equipment, buildings, utilities and facilities.
- Develop and implement reliability improvement programs and projects.
- Oversee all site maintenance operations and site utilities. Focus should be on driving reliability improvement and cost control.
- Develop and implement site maintenance program including predictive, preventative and emergency work procedures and protocols.
- PLC troubleshooting support.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BSME and 7+ years of overall engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing or related process industry environment (consumer goods, food ingredients, etc.).
- Should be knowledgeable in Reliability Engineering, preventive/predictive maintenance, RCFA and CMMS.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma/5S and driving continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Process Safety Management (PSM) experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.