$120,000 - $135,000
- The Supply Chain Director will ensure safety processes/procedures are developed, implemented, evaluated, and improved on a continuous basis.
- Lead the supply chain team from procurement of raw materials to distribution of finished products.
- Develop warehouse footprint that will allow for near-term shipment success and long-term volume growth success, while at the same time maximizing profitability.
- Develop logistics strategy including, but not limited to, bag & bulk handling, truck, rail, barge and container shipment.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $120K-$135K.
- The Supply Chain Director will have a BS or MS degree and 10+ years’ experience in supply chain with terminal & freight provider management experience for bulk material.
- 5+ years in a management role.
- Adept in analyzing business requirements and delivering operable solutions.
- Prior working experience with regulations related to the transportation, storage, and sale of chemicals, fertilizer or similar raw materials mandatory.
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.