$150,000 - $190,000
- The Plant Manager will manage plant personnel and budgets.
- Direct and indirect reports include an Operations Manager, Process Engineer, Quality Control Manager, Shift Manager and Operations personnel.
- Reducing operations costs while insuring quality standards are met.
- Lead and direct process optimization projects, continuous improvement and debottlenecking efforts.
- Foster a high regard for Plant Safety and Environmental concerns:
- OSHA Regulations; EHS standards, Environmental permitting and Community Relations.
- Interacts with the company Senior Management Team, Maintenance and Plant Operations.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$190K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major, chemical preferred.
- 10 years minimum operations or production management experience.
- Experience petrochemical plant or refinery (continuous operations) mandatory.
- P&L experience Supervision of people, safety, quality and EHS standards. Union experience preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.