$120,000 - $140,000
- The Production Manager has responsibility for ensuring that all expected measurements of performance (KPIs) are met for various areas of plant operations, including production, quality, safety, environmental, and variable cost budget.
- Managing Shift Supervisors and operations personnel.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Manages a complex production schedule to ensure production plan targets meet on-time delivery to customers.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$140K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major, chemical preferred.
- 5 years minimum operations or production experience in a batch, specialty chemical plant.
- Supervision of an operating team; Union experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Quality, PSM, and EHS standards.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.