$90,000 - $110,000
- The EHS Leader will develop, execute, and sustain the strategic and tactical plan for all EHS matters.
- Create a culture of engagement, empowerment, and compliance through direction and oversight of all programs that support of the site’s primary goal of an incident-free workplace.
- Plans and directs activities for the site.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The EHS Leader will have a BS degree and 7 + years’ experience as an EHS professional in a manufacturing plant environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of both safety and environmental regulations. Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.
- Ensure site compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and 1926. Safety Management (PSM) standards & regulations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.