$90,000 - $115,000
- The Production Superivsor is responsible for all operations within assigned area.
- Responsible for implementing good process safety practices in area.
- Ensuring environmental compliance in their area.
- Responsible for 20 to 60 people and respective process engineering activities and projects.
- Identifies and investigates issues that present unusual conditions; solutions may require development of new or improved products, processes, or techniques.
- Assesses feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering tests, products, and equipment.
- Executes and leads performance improvement activities which may employ various process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, BPI, KAM, etc.).
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Production Supervisor will have a BS or MS in chemical engineering. Certification in a process improvement methodology (such as Six Sigma Green Belt, or Lean) or a P.E. certification is a plus.
- 3-5 years of increasing responsibility in a chemical plant.
- Experience with the implementation of new or revised engineering solutions.
- Experience executing and leading performance improvement activities which may employ various process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, BPI, KAM, etc.). Solid PSM experience.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.