$80,000 - $95,000
- The I&E Engineer is responsible for the required plant reliability as well as the long term preservation of the plant regarding instrumentation, automation and electrical.
- Preparation of the scheduled maintenance activities and support of the determination of periodic functional testing activities.
- Execution of the required testing and checks to ensure the technical compliance.
- Customer and controlling role at the interface to internal and external service providers.
- Support of the evaluation and implementation of suggestions for improvement.
- Monitor daily unit performance; assist in troubleshooting of problems and identify improvement opportunities (safety, quality, productivity, reliability).
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BSEE and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an chemical plant.
- Requires a sound working knowledge of the maintenance and engineering of field instrumentation/electrical devices, analog and digital controls, distributed and computer controlled systems and programmable logic controllers.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and MS Office software.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.